┌── Nathan Hinshaw
┌── Zebedee Marion Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1856-1923 │
│ └── Mary Elma Hinshaw
Elvan Oscar Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1883 │ ┌── David Cox
D: 1926 │ │
No Issue └── Caroline Cox ────────────┤
└── Asenath Hinshaw
Elvan Oscar Hinshaw [ID 00854]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Elvan Oscar Hinshaw1,2 [Elvin Oscar Hinshaw3,4,5,6,7, Alvin Hinshaw8].
Born Feb 16 1883, Center MM, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10
Elvan Oscar Hinshaw died Jan 2 1926, buried Providence Friends PM Cemetery, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina.1,4,9
Elvin never married.1,5 Elvin never walked, as he was somewhat deformed.11
Photo: Elvin Hinshaw
- Family group sheets from Denzel Marie Hinshaw, contributed
by Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr.
- U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1994; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy",
by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
- Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1900 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 93, page 3A, line #23, dwelling #46, family #46.
- 1920 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 111, page 5A, line #16, dwelling #67, family #67.
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 210A, line #1, dwelling #14, family #16.
- Contribution from Waldo Hinshaw citing: "Providence Cemetery Listing",
"Piedmont North Carolina Cemeteries, Volume IV". Mr & Mrs L S Hornaday Jr.
Published 1991 by L S Hornaday, Burlington, NC 27217.
- 1920 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 111, page 5A, line #16, dwelling #67-68, family #67-68.
- Contribution from Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
- Photo courtesy of Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]