┌── James Madison Hinshaw
┌── Jesse Madison Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1870-1936 │
│ └── Elizabeth Ellen Welborn
Henrietta Hinshaw ───────┤
B: 1897 │
D: 1982 │
└── Alice M. Frazier
M: Romlous Franklin Ward
└── Isabelle Ward (1923-) 1,2
Henrietta Hinshaw [ID 08706]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 16 1897, North Carolina.3,4,5,6
She married Romlous Franklin Ward4,5 [Rom F. Ward1,2]. Romlous was born Nov 7 1892, North Carolina.4,5,6
(male child), born Aug 19 1920, Randolph County, North Carolina.
, born Feb 23 1923, Randolph County, North Carolina.
(male child), born Nov 4 1928, Randolph County, North Carolina.
Henrietta Hinshaw died Jan 19 1982, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 94.4,5,6
Romlous died Feb 26 1987, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 94.4,5,6
Photo: Henrietta Hinshaw & Romlous F. Ward gravestone New Salem Cemetery
Social Security information for Henrietta Hinshaw: 244-28-4238
Social Security information for Romlous Franklin Ward: 238-14-3609
- "North Randolph Historical Society Quarterly", Vol. 4, No. 1, Winter 1970
North Randolph [County, North Carolina] Historical Society.
- Contribution from Martha Brown ().
- 1910 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 93, page 217B, line #57, dwelling #137, family #140.
- Gravestone photo courtesy of Richard Alan Wood.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]