┌── David Franklin Henshaw
┌── George Richard Henshaw ─────┤
│ 1887-1918 │
│ └── Martha Jane Vandiver
Bobbie Lee Henshaw ──────┤
B: 1915 │ ┌── James Alexander Martin
D: 2001 │ │
└── Josephine Isabella Martin ──┤
└── Martha Pearl Leach
M: Joseph Vertrees Smith
Bobbie Lee Henshaw [ID 09253]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Bobbie Lee Henshaw1,2,3,4 [Bobbie Lee Hinshaw5, Bobbie Lenel Henshaw1,6, Bobbie Linel Henshaw7].
Born Oct 17 1915, Eufaula, McIntosh County, Oklahoma.2,3,4,5,8,9,10,11
She married Joseph Vertrees Smith, Aug 13 1936, Franklin County, Arkansas.1,2,6,7 Joseph was born Aug 6 1914, Texas.2,11 (Aug 16 1914).12
Richard Vertrees Smith.
Randall Henshaw Smith; (email: )
Bobbie and Joseph were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 13 1940), 3040 11[th street], Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma:10
Smith, Joseph V, head-of-household, age 25, born in Texas; completed 4 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Ada, Pontotoc County, Oklahoma; owned home ($4500 value); occupation: salesman, notion wholesale co; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $2600 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Smith, Bobbie L, wife, age 24, born in Oklahoma; completed 3 years of college; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Ada, Pontotoc County, Oklahoma; occupation: general office, notion wholesale co; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $0 wages in 1939.
In 2001 Bobbie Lee was living in/near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.11
Bobbie Lee Henshaw died Feb 19 2001, Gulfport, Mississippi; age 85.1,3,4,5,11 (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma).7
Joseph died Jul 2 2004, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; buried Rose Hill Burial Park, 6001 NW Grand Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.7,11,12
Joseph's death was noted in "The Daily Oklahoman" (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) on Sunday, July 4, 2004:14
Oklahoma City SMITH, Joseph Vetrees "J.V.," 89, died Friday. Services 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, United Methodist Church of the Servant (Hahn-Cook/Street & Draper, Oklahoma City).
Photo: Bobbie Lee Henshaw
Photo: Bobbie Lee Henshaw gravestone Rose Hill Burial Park
Photo: Joseph Vertrees Smith gravestone Rose Hill Burial Park
Social Security information for Bobbie Lee Henshaw: 442-10-1322
- Contribution from Randall Henshaw Smith.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data posted by "nsmith35244".
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data posted by "whit013079".
- 1920 census, Eufaula, Eufaula Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1471, ED 47, page 12A, line #11, dwelling #41, family #42.
- 1930 census, Eufaula, Eufaula Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1914, ED 11, page 4B, line #86, dwelling #102, family #105.
- 1940 census, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma; roll T627-3345, ED 78-83, page 11B, line #63, household #270.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Posting Oct 13 2006 by Randall Henshaw Smith to the Henshaw message board
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]