┌── William B. Henshaw
Clara E. Henshaw ───┤
B: c1850 │
D: ? │
└── Elizabeth A. Baker
M: Dexter L. Pierce
Clara E. Henshaw [ID 09408]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1850, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island.1,2,3
She married Dexter L. Pierce, Jan 18 1877, Rhode Island.4,5 Dexter was born about 1846, Rhode Island.5
Clara P. Pierce, born c1878, Rhode Island.
Clara and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 3 1880), Providence, Rhode Island:5
Pierce, Dexter L., age 34, born in Rhode Island; parents born in Massachusetts; carpenter.
Pierce, Clara E., wife, age 29, born in Rhode Island; parents born in Rhode Island; keeping house.
Pierce, Clara P., daughter, age 2, born in Rhode Island; parents born in Rhode Island.
Henshaw, Elizabeth A.
, mother-in-law, age 61, born in Rhode Island; father born in Connecticut; mother born in Rhode Island; widow.
Henshaw, Ada B.
, sister-in-law, age 22, born in Rhode Island; parents born in Rhode Island; single; child's nurse.
- 1850 census, 6th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll M432-845, page 379B, line #15, dwelling #54, family #77.
- 1860 census, 7th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll M653-1209, page 370, line #19, dwelling #71, family #92.
- 1870 census, 8th Ward, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll M593-1480, page 348B, line #10, dwelling #781, family #1371.
- Rhode Island Marriages, 1636-1930; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1880 census, Providence, Providence County, Rhode Island; roll T9-1213, ED 43, page 187B, line #9, dwelling #63, family #117.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Mon Dec 12 17:13:37 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]