┌── Charles Irvin Henshaw
┌── Mack D. Henshaw ──┤
│ 1890-1966 │
│ └── Sarah Jane Camden
Geneva Henshaw ───┤
B: 1921 │
D: 1991 │
└── Katie Campbell
M: Paul Feleci
Geneva Henshaw [ID 09512]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 29 1921, Illinois.1,2
She married Paul Feleci.3 Paul, son of Tony + Jennie Feleci, was born May 26 1908, Illinois.1,4
Paul had been previously married,5 about 1928, to Opal Craddock.5,6
Paulette Feleci, born Jul 23 1947; married Michael Crawford (children: Sean Paul Felici Crawford [email: ], Brent Crawford, Christopher Ryan Crawford);
Anthony Feleci; died as an infant.
Paul died Apr - 1954, near Effingham, Effingham County, Illinois.1,3 Paul died in a car accident.3
Geneva was a hairdresser.3
Geneva Henshaw died Feb 25 1991, Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana.1,3 Medical: Geneva died after suffering for years with emphysema.3
Social Security information for Geneva Henshaw: 336-16-8861
Social Security information for Paul Feleci: 331-24-7627
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Herrin Township, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T626-570, ED 45, page 15B, line #87, dwelling #355, family #355.
- Contribution from Sean Paul Felici Crawford.
- 1920 census, 412 N. 12th Street, Herrin, Herrin Township, Williamson County, Illinois; roll T625-418, ED 155, page 12A, line #27, dwelling #246, family #263.
- Contribution from Cathy J. Bussard ).
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Carterville, Williamson County, Illinois; ED 16, page 6B, line #89, dwelling #158, family #158.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]