┌── John E. Hinshaw
┌── Daniel Edward Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1855-1937 │
│ └── Sarah "Sally" Moxley
Vallie Victoria Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1890 │ ┌── Henry Groce
D: 1968 │ │
└── Hesseany Isabel Groce ──┤
Vallie Victoria Hinshaw [ID 09609]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 6 18901,2,3,4,5,6,7 [about 18868], North Carolina1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
Vallie and sister Carrie were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 21 1940), Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina:8
, head-of-household, age 60, born in North Carolina; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; single; owned farm ($1800 value); occupation: farmer.
Hinshaw, Valley, sister, age 54, born in North Carolina; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; single.
, lodger, age 19, born in North Carolina; completed 1 year of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area; single; attended school; occupation: farmer.
In 1963 Vallie and her sister Carrie were both issued Social Security numbers, apparently having applied together as they were issued Social Security numbers only one apart.3
In 1968 Vallie was living in Yadkinville/Courtney, Yadkin County, North Carolina.3
Vallie Victoria Hinshaw died Jun 3 1968, buried Mitchell's Chapel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Yadkin County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4 Vallie apparently never married (she is listed as Vallie Hinshaw in the Social Security Death Master File).3
Photo: Vallie Victoria Hinshaw
Photo: Vallie Victoria Hinshaw with her mother and sister Carrie
Photo: Vallie Victoria Hinshaw gravestone
Photo: Vallie Victoria Hinshaw gravestone with graveston of sister Carrie
Social Security information for Vallie Victoria Hinshaw: 245-76-4404
- Contribution from Bill Hinshaw citing:
"The Heritage of Yadkin County", 1981.
- Family group sheets contributed by Thornton Neal Hinshaw
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T623-1225, ED 133, page 15B, line #61, dwelling #280, family #282.
- 1910 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T624-1130, ED 136, page 130A, line #35, dwelling #294, family #297.
- 1930 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T626-1729, ED 2, page 18A, line #29, dwelling #340, family #343.
- 1940 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T627-2991, ED 99-3, page 9B, line #74, household #353.
- Photo courtesy of Bob J. Moxley ().
- Photo courtesy of Bill Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]