┌── Joshua Henshaw
┌── Baxter Henshaw ───────┤
│ 1792-1871 │
│ └── Elizabeth Nichols
Charles Royal Henshaw ───┤
B: 1837 │ ┌── James Hamilton
D: >1899 │ │
└── Mary Eliza Hamilton ──┤
└── Lucy Nichols
M: Jane -
└── Frederick Henshaw (c1857-?) 1
Charles Royal Henshaw [ID 09621]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 23 1837, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts.1,2,3
He married Jane -.1 Jane was born about 1838, Massachusetts.1
Charles and family were shown in the 1860 census (Jun 15 1860), Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts:1
Charles Henshaw, age 23, born in Massachusetts; farmer.
Jane Henshaw, age 22, born in Massachusetts.
Living next door on one side in 1860 was Charles' father, Baxter Henshaw;4 living next door on the other side was sister Lucy.5
Charles Royal Henshaw died after 1899.6
- 1860 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 710, line #1, dwelling #455, family #517.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
Vital Records, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 123.
- 1850 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll 343, page 56, dwelling #64.
- 1860 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 709, line #40, dwelling #454, family #516.
- 1860 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 710, line #4, dwelling #456, family #518.
- Biographical sketch of Lewis Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]