┌── Benjamin H. Hinshaw
┌── Edmund B. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1815-1883 │
│ └── Annas Bowman
Ann Eliza Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1858 │ ┌── John Hiatt
D: 1927 │ │
No Issue └── Irena Hiatt ────────┤
└── Rachel Glandon
Ann Eliza Hinshaw [ID 00971]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Ann Eliza Hinshaw1,2,3,4 [Eliza J. Hinshaw5,6].
Born Mar 31 1858, Indiana.2,3,4,5,6,7
Ann Eliza Hinshaw died Nov 11 1927, buried Reitenour Cemetery, Ward Township, Randolph County, Indiana.2,3,8 Unmarried.5
- "Hinshaw-Bernard and Related Families"
by Cordelia E. Bogue Wright, in the Family History Library of
the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS),
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- Reitenour Cemetery burials, Randolph County, Indiana; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1870 census, Winchester P.O., White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll M593-354, page 544, line #8, dwelling #261, family #263.
- "Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History" by William Perry Johnson,
microfilm #1421712, item 5, in the LDS Family History Library.
- 1860 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; pg 592, line #33, dwelling #437, family #410.
- 1880 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-307, ED 165, page 113D, line #23, dwelling #310, family #320.
- Contribution from A. M. Greenlee ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]