┌── Jabez Hinshaw
┌── Elkannah Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1840-1900 │
│ └── Mary Lamb
Maggie Ellen Henshaw ───┤
B: 1877 │
D: 1965 │
└── Nancy Melinda Ginn
M: Court Miner
Maggie Ellen Henshaw [ID 09769]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Maggie Ellen Henshaw1 [Ella Hinshaw2].
Born Apr - 1877, Indiana.1,3,4,5,6
She married Court Miner1,7 [Court Minor1,4, Coutland Miner8], Dec 24 18981,7 [Dec 24 18931], Madison County, Indiana1,7. Court, son of John C. Miner & Etta Nesdham4,5,8, was born 18784,5,8 [about 18721], Ohio4,5,8.
Russel E. Minor, born Jun 1899.
Doris Mae Miner, born c1911; (daughter: Marta).
Charles Miner, born c1916.
Maggie and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 25 1900), Alexandria, Madison County, Indiana [census page very faded]:4
Minor, Court, head-of-household, age 21, born [..month unclear..] 1878 in Ohio; mother born in Ohio; married 1 year; [..occupation unreadable..]; rented home.
Minor, Ella, wife, age 23, born Apr 1877 in Indiana; father born in Indiana; [..mother's birthplace unreadable..]; married 1 year; 1 child, 1 living.
Minor, Russel E., son, age 11 months, born June 1899 in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Indiana.
Minor, Herbert, brother, age 20, born Mch 1880 in Indiana; mother born in Ohio; single; [..occupation unreadable..].
Minor, [..unreadable..], brother, [..age and birthdate unclear..], born in Indiana; single; [..occupation unreadable..].
Living next door in 1900 were Maggie's parents.9
Maggie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 28 1930), Harrison Township, Cass County, Indiana:5
Minor, Court, head-of-household, age 50, born in Ohio; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 20; owned home ($800 value); radio in home; occupation: commercial trader, silo firm; not a veteran.
Minor, Ella, wife, age 53, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 23.
Minor, Doris, daughter, age 19, born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Indiana; attended school.
Minor, Charles, son, age 14, born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Indiana; attended school.
In 1955 Maggie was living in Indianapolis, Indiana.2
Maggie Ellen Henshaw died 1965, buried Zion Cemetery, east of Lucerne, Cass County, Indiana.6,10
Court is buried with Maggie in Zion Cemetery.10
- Index to Supplemental Record Madison County Marriage Transcripts, 1880-1920;
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938; Book W-2, page 24.
- Joseph Warren Hinshaw obituary.
- 1880 census, Van Buren Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T9-0293, ED 17, page 12D, line #9, dwelling #224, family #224.
- 1900 census, Alexandria, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T623-386, ED 95, page 15A, line #27, dwelling #285, family #288.
- 1930 census, Harrison Township, Cass County, Indiana; roll T626-579, ED 24, page 9B, line #55, dwelling #233, family #233.
- Hinshaw family notes and photos from Marta Flaherty, Peoria, Illinois.
- "Index to Marriage Record, Madison County, Indiana 1880-1920", Vol II; Book 7, page 486.
- 1880 LDS census index, Harrison Township, Cass County, Indiana; roll T9-0268, page 214B.
- 1900 census, Alexandria, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T623-386, ED 95, page 15A, line #24, dwelling #284, family #287.
- Contribution from ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]