┌── George W. Henshaw
┌── Charles Henry Henshaw ──┤
│ 1884-1967 │
│ └── Elizabeth Bowley
Florence May Henshaw ───────┤
B: 1909 │
D: 1979 │
└── Florence May Palmer
M: William Charles Penglase
Florence May Henshaw [ID 09872]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born 1909, Germantown, Pennsylvania.1,2,3,4,5
She married William Charles Penglase, 1929, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.6,7 William, son of - + Bertha Penglase, was born 1903, Egypt, Pennsylvania.3,5,8
Malcolm Douglass Penglase, born Jul 18 1930, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; died Sep 24 1996.
Eleanor M. Penglase, born May 18 1936, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; died Aug 13 2016, Lecanto, Florida; married 1) -- Battis (children: Michael, William, Charles, Barbara, George, and Timothy Battis); 2) John Chriswell.
Thomas Allen Penglase, born and died Aug 2 1940, Willow Grove, Pennsylvania (stillborn).
Florence and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), living with William's widowed mother and family, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:3
Penglose, Bertha, head-of-household, age 54, born in Pennsylvania; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Wales; widow; rented home ($45/month rent); no radio in home; occupation: none.
Penglose, George, son, age 28, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; single; occupation: truck driver, retail grocer; not a war veteran.
Penglose, William, son, age 26, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; married, first married at age 26; occupation: truck driver, retail grocer; not a war veteran.
Penglose, Florence, daughter-in-law, age 20, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; married, first married at age 20.
Penglose, Charles, son, age 20, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in Pennsylvania; married, first married at age 20; occupation: clerk, retail grocer.
William died 1966, buried Hatboro Cemetery, Hatboro, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.8
Florence May Henshaw died 1979, buried Hatboro Cemetery, Hatboro, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.4
- 1910 census, 21st Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T624-1395, ED 396, page 4B, line #52, dwelling #76, family #77.
- 1920 census, 21st Ward, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T625-1617, ED 489, page 7B, line #94, dwelling #145, family #145.
- 1930 census, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania; roll T626-2136, ED 1079, page 1B, line #96, dwelling #13, family #15.
- Thomas Allen Penglase death certificate.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Marriage Index, 1885-1951; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Eleanor. M. (Penglase) Chriswell; "Citrus County Chronicle", Aug 17 2016:
- Obituary of Eleanor. M. (Penglase) Chriswell; "Morning Call", Aug 17 2016:
- Obituary of Eleanor. M. (Penglase) Chriswell; Hooper Funeral Homes & Crematory:
- U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]