┌── John Leonard Hinshaw
┌── Alva R. Hinshaw ─────────┤
│ 1884-1958 │
│ └── Mary Ellen Rockhill
Dale Atroide Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1911 │ ┌── Harvey H. White
D: 1996 │ │
└── Bessie Elizabeth White ──┤
M: Wilma Lucille Whipple
├── Carl F. Hinshaw (1938-2016) 1,2,3
├── William Hinshaw 1,3
└── Jay Melvin Hinshaw (1940-2011) 1,2,3,4
Dale Atroide Hinshaw [ID 09928]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Dale Atroide Hinshaw5,6,7 [Dale E. Hinshaw8].
Born Mar 16 1911, Jay County, Indiana.2,5,6,9,10
He married Wilma Lucille Whipple5,7 [Lucille Whipple1,11], Aug 21 19375,7. Wilma, daughter of Frank Whipple & Nora Edna Geesaman, was born Jun 26 1917, Jay County, Indiana.2,5,7,10
Dale and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 8 1940), R.R. 4, East Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana:2
Hinshaw, Dale, head-of-household, age 29, born in Indiana; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place; rented farm ($20/month rent); occupation: farmer, farm; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $600 wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Lucile W., wife, age 22, born in Indiana; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place.
Wilma died May - 1982, Jay County, Indiana; buried Gravel Hill Cemetery, Bryant, Jackson Township, Jay County, Indiana.4,5,7,10
In 1996 Dale was still living in Portland, Jay County, Indiana.10
Dale Atroide Hinshaw died Jan 15 1996, Portland, Jay County, Indiana; buried Gravel Hill Cemetery, Bryant, Jackson Township, Jay County, Indiana.4,5,6,10
Photo: Dale Atroide Hinshaw & Wilma Lucille Whipple gravestone Gravel Hill Cemetery
Social Security information for Dale Atroide Hinshaw: 317-20-1826
Social Security information for Wilma Lucille Whipple: 310-09-3188
- Posting May 18 2001 by Brian Scott Hinshaw to the Pennsylvania GenForum:
- 1940 census, Wayne Township, Jay County, Indiana; roll T627-1057, ED 38-23, page 1B, line #77, household #27.
- Obituary of Jay Melvin Hinshaw.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Rice GEDCOM FOR EXPORT 1 Jan 2012" posted by "atlaspc12".
- Jay County, Indiana USGenWeb database:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Karen S (Derrickson) Resler ().
- 1920 census, Jefferson Township, Adams County, Indiana; roll T625-420, ED 4, page 6A, line #15, dwelling #107, family #115.
- Jay County, Indiana Index to Birth Records, 1882-1920, Volume 1;
Indiana Works Progress Administration; book H-15, page 3.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Posting May 18 2001 by Brian Scott Hinshaw to the Hinshaw GenForum:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]