1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Priscilla Reed (1715-1748)
4.... William Henshaw (1742-1817) m Mehitable Moffet (1746-1839)
5..... William Henshaw (1780-1868) m Lucretia Granger (1786-1849)
6...... Harvey Hincher (1809-1880) m Nancy Covel (1812-1875)
7....... Mary Eliza Hincher (1848-1923)
+Prentice Burdick (1843-1916)
Mary Eliza Hincher [ID 10079]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Nov 18 1848, New York.1,2,3,4,5
She married Prentice Burdick.1 Prentice was born Mar 23 1843.1
Prentice died Mar 13 1916.1
Mary Eliza Hincher died Dec 28 1923.1
- Contribution from Bruce Hess ().
- Contribution from Raymond G. Hincher.
- 1850 census, Andover, Allegeny County, New York; page 115, line #28, dwelling #6, family #6.
- 1860 census, Andover, Allegeny County, New York; page 975, line #1, dwelling #122, family #122.
- 1870 census, Whitesville P.O., Andover Township, Allegeny County, New York; roll M593-904, page 420-421, line #39, dwelling #279, family #283.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]