1. George Washington Henshaw (1852-1924) m Rebecca Caladonia "Callie" Hartline (1865-1946)
2.. John Robert Henshaw (1881-1935) m Susie Annie Barnum (1888-1973)
3... Cordie Algerine Henshaw (1912-1990)
+Albert Lee "Jack" Dudley (1908-1984)
Cordie Algerine Henshaw [ID 10810]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Cordie Algerine Henshaw1 [Cordie Algerina Henshaw2, Cordia Algerina Henshaw3,4, Cordie Algrine Henshaw5].
Born Oct 12 1912, Wichita Falls, Texas.4,6,7,8
She married Albert Lee "Jack" Dudley.1,2,3,9,10,11 Albert was born Jun 21 1908, Grant, Oklahoma.4,6,8
Lightning Bob Lee Dudley, born Oct 23 1929, Eastland County, Texas; died Jun 4 1984.
Marshal Lonzo [Lonnie Lonzo Lee] Dudley, born May 27 1931, Brownwood, Brown County, Texas; died Feb 14 1932, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, age 8m 17d; buried Greenwood Cemetery.
John Albert Dudley, born Oct 23 1932; died Oct 23 1932.
Vollie Leon Dudley, born Jun 1 1934.
Lawrence Leroy Dudley, born Jul 24 1936, Brown County, Texas.
Curtis Lee Dudley, born Jul 3 1938.
Willie Joe Dudley, born Jul 19 1940.
Alfie Marie Dudley, born May 5 1943, Brown County, Texas.
Jack Allen Dudley, born Oct 24 1945.
Rockey Lee Dudley, born Mar 4 1947.
Cordie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 16-17 1930), Brownwood, Brown County, Texas:8
Dudley, Albert L., head-of-household, age 21, born in Oklahoma; father born in Oklahoma; mother born in Texas; first married at age 19; rented home ($4 rent); no radio in home; cannot read or write; occupation: laborer, yard work; not a war veteran.
Dudley, Cordie, wife, age 17, born in Texas; father born in Texas; mother born in Tennessee; first married at age 15.
Dudley, Bob L., son, age 5 months, born in Texas; parents born in Texas [sic].
Albert died Apr 13 1984, Brown County, Texas.6,13
Cordie Algerine Henshaw died Oct 7 1990, Brown County, Texas.5,6
Social Security information for Cordie Algerine Henshaw: 457-66-4044
Social Security information for Albert Lee "Jack" Dudley: 453-14-6958
- Contribution from Dawn Bares ().
- Brown County, Texas, Births - 1943; USGenWeb Archives:
- Brown County, Texas, Births - 1931; USGenWeb Archives:
- Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1932; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Brown County, Texas, Deaths - 1990; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Abilene, Taylor County, Texas; roll T625-1851, ED 262, page 20B, line #60, dwelling #318, family #351.
- 1930 census, Brownwood, Brown County, Texas; roll T626-2302, ED 2, page 13A, line #43, dwelling #272, family #324.
- Contribution from Colleen (Scott) Young ().
- Eastland County, Texas, Births - 1929; USGenWeb Archives:
- Brown County, Texas, Births - 1936; USGenWeb Archives:
- Texas, Death Certificates, 1903-1982; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Brown County, Texas, Deaths - 1984; USGenWeb Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]