1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Elizabeth Morgan
2.. John Edward Henshaw (1796-1891) m Abigail Sophia Beals (c1796-1884)
3... John Edward Henshaw (1839-1929) m Jemima Chute (1843-1924)
4.... Lorenzo Fred Henshaw (1880-1961) m Mabel Lacrosse (c1880-1954)
5..... Garnet C. Henshaw (1913-1998)
+Elizabeth R. - (1919-2004)
Garnet C. Henshaw [ID 10918]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 5 1913, Vermont.1,2,3 (Dec 5 1912).4
He married Elizabeth R. -.5 Elizabeth was born Nov 1 1919.1
In 1961 Garnet was living in Chicopee Falls, Hampden County, Massachusetts.1,6
Garnet was shown in the city directories for Chicopee Falls, Hampden County, Massachusetts, 1946-1967.5
In 1993-1998 Garnet was still living in/near Chicopee Falls, Massachusetts.1,7
Garnet C. Henshaw died Oct 23 1998, Longmeadow, Massachusetts.1,4
Elizabeth died Mar 29 2004.1
Social Security information for Garnet C. Henshaw: 008-05-2429
Social Security information for Elizabeth R. -: 016-26-2880
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont; roll T625-1873, ED 158, page 33B, line #62, dwelling #55, family #57.
- 1930 census, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont; roll T626-2432, ED 40, page 9B, line #64, dwelling #146, family #181.
- Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2001; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Massachusetts City Directories; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Tim Sanford () citing:
Obituary of Lorenzo Fred Henshaw.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]