1. Amos Miller Henshaw (c1836-1879) m Sarah Elizabeth Long (c1847-1911)
2.. Henry William Henshaw (1864-1946) m Carrie L. Oldag (1885-1974)
3... Lauren Lewis Henshaw (1904-1988)
+Mary Louise - (1908-1997)
Lauren Lewis Henshaw [ID 10958]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 30 1904, Idaho.1,2,3,4,5
He married Mary Louise -.5 Mary was born Dec 21 1908.4,5
In 1988 Lauren was living in/near Butte Falls, Jackson County, Oregon.4
Lauren Lewis Henshaw died Jul 31 1988, Jackson County, Oregon.4,5
Mary died Feb 12 1997, Jackson County, Oregon.4,5
Social Security information for Lauren Lewis Henshaw: 541-10-9930
Social Security information for Mary Louise -: 540-46-2793
- 1910 census, Colockum Precinct, Chelan County, Washington; roll T624-1654, ED 24, page 138B, line #71, dwelling #19, family #19.
- 1920 census, Orchardvale Precinct, Yakima, Washington; roll T625-1945, ED 180, page 7B, line #57, dwelling #155, family #155.
- 1930 census, Eagle Point, Jackson County, Oregon; roll T626-1944, ED 23, page 3A, line #6, dwelling #65, family #67.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]