1. Frederick Handschuh m Maria Catharina -
2.. Henry Hanshew (1783-1866) m Barbara Thomas (1792-1855)
3... Jacob T. Hanshew (1820-1913) m Amanda Jane Morris (1824-1906)
4.... Enos Morris Hanshew (1864-1944) m Myrtle Warner (1882-1901)
5..... Lawrence L. Hanshew (1902-)
+Orpha - (c1910-)
6...... Letha Hanshew (c1924-) 1
6...... Darleen Hanshew (c1926-) 1,2,3
Lawrence L. Hanshew [ID 11122]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born 1902, Indiana.4,5,6,7,8,9 (c1901).1,10
Lawrence was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 13 1920), living with his parents in California Township, Starke County, Indiana:8
Hanshew, Lawrence L., son, age 18, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
Lawrence was doubly-enumerated in the 1920 census, being again shown (Jan 14 1920) living/staying with his maternal grandparents in Beaver Township, Pulaski County, Indiana:9
Warner, William T.
, head-of-household, age 70, born in Indiana; father born in New Jersey; mother born in Ohio; rented home; occupation: farmer, general farm.
Hanshew, Larance, grand son, age 18, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
He married Orpha -.1 Orpha was born about 1910, Indiana.1
Lawrence and family were shown in the 1930 census, Bremen, Marshall County, Indiana:1
Hanshew, Lawrence, head-of-household, age 29, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 22; rented home ($20 rent); no radio in home; occupation: laborer, resistor factory; not a war veteran.
Hanshew, Orpha, wife, age 20 [unclear], born in Indiana; father born in Ohio; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 17.
, daughter, age 6, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
[unclear], daughter, age 4, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana.
- 1930 census, Bremen, German Township, Marshall County, Indiana; roll T626-617, ED 9, page 11B, line #90, dwelling #326, family #333.
- Posting Nov 22 2001 by Darleen (Hanshew) Whitmer to the Hanshew message board:.
- Posting Feb 22 2002 by Darleen (Hanshew) Whitmer to the Hanshew message board:.
- Posting Feb 25 2002 by Darleen (Hanshew) Whitmer to the Hanshew message board:.
- 1920 census, California Township, Starke County, Indiana; roll T625-466, ED 273, page 2A, line #4, dwelling #23, family #24.
- 1920 census, Beaver Township, Pulaski County, Indiana; roll T625-461, ED 166, page 5B, line #61, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1910 census, Pipe Creek Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T624-365, ED 116, page 18A-B, line #47, dwelling #37, family #37.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]