1. William Hincher (1801-<1880) m Charlotte Carroll (1808-1905)
2.. Thomas Jefferson Hincher (1846-1926) m Millie Ann Absher (1861-1914)
3... James Allen Hincher (1883-1957) m Octavia Reeves (1891-1958)
4.... Rachael Violene Hincher (1927-1983)
+Andrew J. C. Bowers (1919-1978)
Rachael Violene Hincher [ID 11258]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rachael Violene Hincher1 [Rachel Violean Hincher2,3, Violene Hincher1, Vilene R. Hincher4, Violean Hincher5].
Born Aug 14 1927, North Carolina.2,3,4,5,6
She married Andrew J. C. Bowers.1,7 Andrew, son of Burette Bowers, was born Jul 16 1919, Wilkes County, North Carolina.3,7,8
Ronny/Ronnie Andrew Bowers, born Aug 29 1949, Surry County, North Carolina; married Lennis Smoot Hall, Mar 19 1983, Wilkes County, North Carolina.
Curtis Dean Bowers, born May 8 1957, Surry County, North Carolina.
Rachel and Andrew divorced Sep 23 1974, Surry County, North Carolina.10
Andrew died Apr 2 1978, Durham, Wilkes County, North Carolina; age 58.3,8
In 1983 Rachel was living in/near State Road, Surry County, North Carolina.3
Rachael Violene Hincher died Dec 16 1983, at home, Surry County, North Carolina; age 56.2,3,6
Social Security information for Rachael Violene Hincher: 239-38-2644
Social Security information for Andrew J. C. Bowers: 242-09-6120
- Contribution from Fred Milton Hincher.
- "North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87"; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Traphill Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll T626-1728, ED 24, page 8A, line #19, dwelling #145, family #145.
- 1940 census, Traphill Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll T627-2988, ED 97-27, page 5B, line #74, household #97.
- Contribution from Fred Milton Hincher citing: gravestone.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Divorce Index, 1958-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]