1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw 6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-(c1768) 7....... Ezra Hinshaw (1753-1836) m Ruth Marshill (1759-1857) 8........ Ruth Hinshaw (1783-1803) +Abner Beeson (1780-?)
|Ruth Hinshaw     [ID 00116]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
Born 5-10-1783, Randolph County, North Carolina.2,93,127,183,217
She married Abner Beeson.93,130,44    Abner, son of Richard Beeson & Abigail Dimmitt, was born Mar 3 1780, Randolph County, North Carolina.a,b,183    (Aug 3 1780).44    Note that Ruth's brother William married Abner's sister Lorohame Beeson.
Ruth's only known child was Ezra Beeson:93
See also: Mary Hinshaw married an Abner Bason (Beeson??).
Abner Beason is shown in the 1850 census, Surry County, North Carolina, apparently remarried to a Mary --:f
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
44. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
93. "Family of William & Rebecca Dixon Marshill, Cane Creek Monthly Meeting, Orange County, N.C.", by Thomas W. Marshall (Washington D.C., 1945, a typewritten manuscript), from the National Library of the Daughters of the American Revolution (Washington D.C.) "Marshill Family Genealogical Records 1700-1900", microfilm #0876559, item 5, in the LDS FHL.
127. Family group sheets from Randy Hunter ()
130. Correspondence with Joyce Loretta Caroline (Hinshaw) Berry of British Columbia, Canada.
183. "Hinshaw Family Genealogical Notes", apparently prepared for William Wade Hinshaw by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1571899, Items 7-8
217. Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
(a) Contribution from William Banks Hinshaw.
(b) Contribution from Gail Harvey Budda ().
(c) Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters.
(d) "Genealogical Journal", Vol. 17, No. 1, Winter 1993;
Randolph County, North Carolina Genealogical Society.
(e) Contribution from ().
(f) 1850 census, Surry County, North Carolina; roll 646, page 212; dwelling #751, household #754:.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]