1. William Henshaw (1818-1872) m Marilla Sweet (1828-1899)
2.. William F. Hanshaw (c1853-?)
+Elizabeth - (c1863-?)
3... Alfreddie Hanshaw (c1887-?) 1
3... Marilla Hanshaw (c1893-) 1
3... Minnie Hanshaw (1894-) 1
William F. Hanshaw [ID 11619]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
William F. Hanshaw2,3,4 [William P. Hanshaw5].
Born about 1853, Missouri.1,2,5
He married Elizabeth -.1 Elizabeth was born about 1863, Wisconsin.1
William and family were shown in the 1895 Kansas state census (Mar 1 1895), Sedgwick County, Kansas:1
W. F. Hanshaw, age 42, born in Missouri; came to Kansas from Iowa; occupation: laborer.
Elizabeth Hanshaw, age 32, born in Wisconsin; came to Kansas from Nebraska; housewife.
- 1895 Kansas state census, Maize, Park Township, Sedgwick County, Kansas; roll v115-140, page 18, line #28, dwelling #7, family #7.
- 1860 census, Westerville P.O., Milford, Richland Township, Decatur County, Iowa; page 51, line #15, dwelling #359, family #340.
- 1870 census, Chelsea Township, Butler County, Kansas; page 667, line #34, dwelling #15, family #15.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by William Knox ().
- 1856 state census, Decatur County, Iowa; USGenWeb archives.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]