1. James Henshaw (c1828-1875) m Delia - (c1830-1903)
2.. John Henshaw (1849-1917) m Jane A. - (1852-1933)
3... Jessie G. Henshaw (1876-1962)
+Samuel M. Rudesill (c1875-1939)
Jessie G. Henshaw [ID 11692]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug - 1876, New York.1,2 (c1875).3
She married Samuel M. Rudesill, Nov 27 1902, Manhattan, New York, New York.4 Samuel was born Dec 23 1873, Illinois.5 (c1875). Samuel was born about 1875, Illinois.2
Marshall H. Rudesill, born Jun 29 1905, Queens, New York; died Jul 5 1988, Pinellas County, Florida; married Wilhemina Schumacher, Jul 10 1926, Queens, New York.
Jessie and family were shown in the 1910 census (May 2 1910), Queens, New York, New York:2
Rudesill, Samuel M, head-of-household, age 35, born in Illinois; father born in Illinois; mother born in Georgia; first marriage, married 7 years; occupation: engineer, [..unclear..].
Rudesill, Jessie, wife, age 34, born in New York; father born in Ireland; mother born in New Jersey; first marriage, married 7 years; 1 child, 1 living.
Rudesill, Marshall, son, age 4, born in New York; father born in Illinois; mother born in New York.
Samuel died Jan 19 1939, buried Cedar Grove Cemetery, Flushing, Long Island, Queens County, New York.10,11
Jessie G. Henshaw died Feb 8 1962, buried Cedar Grove Cemetery, Flushing, Long Island, Queens County, New York.11
- 1900 census, 1st Ward, Queens, Queens County, New York; roll T623-1147, ED 624, page 1B, line #95, dwelling #16, family #22.
- 1910 census, Queens, New York, New York; roll T624-1064, ED 1165, page 16B, line #54, dwelling #176, family #373.
- 1880 census, Astoria Long Island, Queens County, New York; roll T9-918, ED 284, page 125D, line #36, dwelling #54, family #80.
- New York, New York, Marriage Indexes 1866-1937; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- New York, New York, Birth Index, 1878-1909; http://www.ancestry.com.
- New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Florida Death Index, 1877-1998; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S., Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]