1. Samuel Henshaw (c1661-c1719) m Keziah Pell (c1670->1721)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (?-c1758) m Martha Noell (c1689-?)
3... Samuel Henshaw (1715-1788) m Martha Briggs
4.... John Henshaw (1762-1804) m Patty Newman (1757-1805)
5..... Thomas Henshaw (c1770-1840) m Elizabeth Field (<1800-1860)
6...... John F. Henshaw (1821-1893) m Susan Mrya Adams (1820-1899)
7....... Levi Henshaw (1848-1926) m Mary Ellen Redford (1852-1918)
8........ Maude Lee Henshaw (1878-1944)
+Thomas Jay Walton (1856-1945)
Maude Lee Henshaw [ID 11770]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 24 1878, Fayetteville, Missouri.1,2,3,4
She married Thomas Jay Walton, Dec 28 1901, Howell, Howell County, Missouri.1,5 Thomas, son of - Walton & - Seymour, was born Jan 21 1856, Pennsylvania.5,6,7
Jay Seymour Walton, born Jan 26 1903, Missouri; died Jun 24 1985, Tehama County, California.
Lee Redford Walton, born Apr 23 1905, Missouri; died Feb 4 1986, Kern County, California.
Maud B. Walton, born c1906, Missouri.
Maude and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 28-29 1910), Howell County, Missouri:6
Walton, Thomas J., head-of-household, age 54, born in Pennsylvania; parents born in New York; second marriage, married 8 years; occupation: telephone, manager; owned home (free).
Walton, Maud Lee [middle name unclear], wife, age 31, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first marriage, married 8 years; 3 children, 3 living.
Walton, Jay S. [initial unclear], son, age 7, born in Missouri; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Missouri.
Walton, Lee R., son, age 5, born in Missouri; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Missouri.
Walton, Maud B., daughter, age 4, born in Missouri; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Missouri.
Maude Lee Henshaw died Oct 17 1944, Los Angeles County, California.1,7
Thomas died May 26 1945, San Francisco, San Francisco County, California.7
- RootsWeb California Death Records database:
- 1885 Iowa state census, Pleasant Grove, Des Moines County, Iowa; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Sisson Township, Howell County, Missouri; roll T623-860, ED 58, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- U.S., Consular Registration Certificates, 1907 - 1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, North Howell, Howell Township, Howell County, Missouri; roll T624-784, ED 80, page 7B, line #80, dwelling #153, family #153.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Posting May 7 2008 by "Calmolrag" to the Kern County, California message board:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]