1. Maurice Hinchee (1769-1835) m Polly Stalcup (1772-?)
2.. Jonas J. Hinchee (1798-1839) m Margaret "Peggy" Smith (c1791-1879)
3... Samuel Kratzer Hinchee (1829-1911) m Jane Ann Ragland (1835-1870)
4.... James E. Hinchey (1854-?)
5..... Martin K. Hinchey (1888-?)
+Hallie Fondaw (1896-)
Martin K. Hinchey [ID 11973]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec - 1888, Tennessee.1 (Kentucky).2 (Dec 1 1886).3
On Jun 2  Martin Hinchey, age 30, registered for the World War I draft in Paducah, McCracken County, Kentucky. He declared he was born December 1, 1886 in Paducah, Kentucky, and was then still living in Paducah where he was single, without dependents, and a "boiler maker helper" employed by "I C R R" in Paducah. He was recorded as medium height, medium build, gray eyes, light hair.3
He married Hallie Fondaw, Jun 8 1919.2,4 Hallie, daughter of Morrow + Margret Fondaw, was born Nov - 1896, Kentucky.5 (c1898).2
Martin and Hallie were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 2 1920), 916 Washington, Enid, Garfield County, Oklahoma:2
Hinchey, Martin, head-of-household, age 31, born in Kentucky; parents born in Missouri; rented home; occupation: boilermaker, locomotive.
Photo: Martin K. Hinchey World War I draft registration card
Hinchey, Hallie M., wife, age 22, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
- 1900 census, Cunningham District, Carlisle County, Kentucky; roll T623-513, ED 23, page 18A, line #33, dwelling #339, family #340.
- 1920 census, 6th Ward, Enid, Garfield County, Oklahoma; roll T625-1463, ED 64, page 1A, line #20, dwelling #4, family #5.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Christine Wisner ( or ).
- 1900 census, Massac, McCracken County, Kentucky; roll T623-540, ED 75, page 17B, line #81, dwelling #337, family #339.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]