1. Warner Lewis Hanshaw (c1817-?) m Rachel E. Roark (c1825-?)
2.. Frances Hanshaw (1849-1930)
Frances Hanshaw [ID 12100]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Frances Hanshaw1 [Sarah F. Hanshaw2,3, Fannie Hanshaw4].
Born Jan - 1849, Alabama.1,2,4,5
Frances was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 5 1880), living with the family of sister Elizabeth in Mitchells Mill Precinct, Dallas County, Alabama:5
Henshaw, F. [or T., unclear], boarding, age 30, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; single.
Frances was shown in the 1900 census (Jun 4 1900), living with the family of deceased sister Elizabeth in Vernon Precinct, Dallas County, Alabama:4
Hanshaw, Fannie, sister-in-law, age 51, born Jan 1849 in Alabama; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Alabama; single; occupation: house keeper.
Frances Hanshaw died May - 1930, Dallas County, Alabama.3
- 1850 census, Rascoes Beat, Dallas County, Alabama; roll M432-4, page 291, line #1, dwelling #882, family #882.
- 1860 census, Pences Beat, Dallas County, Alabama; roll M653-8, page 918, line #32, dwelling #312, family #304.
- Alabama Deaths, 1908-59; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Vernon Precinct, Dallas County, Alabama; roll T623-13, ED 32, page 1B, line #62, dwelling #15, family #15.
- 1880 census, Mitchells Mill Precinct, Dallas County, Alabama; roll T9-11, ED 70, page 426C, line #2, dwelling #25, family #25.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]