1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Adam Stephen Henshaw (1772-?) m Margaret McKenny
4.... James D. Henshaw (1813-<1880) m Martha Delaney (c1827-1857)
5..... George S. Henshaw (c1847-?) m Anna Wheeler (1853-1931)
6...... George Thomas Henshaw (1881-1956) m Lillian Maude Jones (1882-1964)
7....... Albert T. Henshaw (1908-1979)
+Mary - (1909-1978)
8........ Dona R. Henshaw (1945-1971) 1
Albert T. Henshaw [ID 12164]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb 7 1908, Kentucky.2,3,4,5
He married Mary -.1 Mary was born Apr 19 1909.3
In 1964 Albert was assistant secretary-treasurer of Cincinnati Suburban Bell Telephone Co.6
Mary died Dec - 1978.3
In 1979 Albert was living in/near Loveland, Clermont County, Ohio.2,3
Albert T. Henshaw died Jan 8 1979, Montgomery, Hamilton County, Ohio; age 70.1,2,3
Social Security information for Albert T. Henshaw: 269-03-4232
Social Security information for Mary -: 269-03-4220
- Contribution from Janice Henshaw Grogan.
- "Ohio Deaths, 1970-88"; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Magisterial District No. 3, Union County, Kentucky; ED 119, page 111 (sheet 7A), line #11, dwelling #131, family #133.
- 1930 census, Ward 20, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T626-1814, ED 222, page 19B, line #54, dwelling #267, family #454.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hinshaw Owens citing:
Obituary of Lillian M. Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]