1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ John Hinshaw (1777-1836) m Lydia Macy (1776-1858)
9......... Trustrem Hinshaw (1801-1869) m Martha Hinshaw (1799-1870)
10.......... Stephen Hinshaw (1831-?) m Emily L. Pearce (1834-?)
11........... Jesse Trustum Hinshaw (1866-1938) m Mariah Jane Uren (1870-1953)
12............ Lola Mae Hinshaw (1890-1973)
Lola Mae Hinshaw [ID 12252]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 23 1890, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Lola never married.7
Lola Mae Hinshaw died May 1 1973, at her home, 117 Liberty St., Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 83.1,7
Social Security information for Lola Mae Hinshaw: 239-10-0249
- 1900 census, Tabernacle Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T623-1213, ED 97, page 16A, line #36, dwelling #311, family #312.
- 1910 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 76, page 14B, line #85, dwelling #280, family #294.
- 1920 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 96, page 18A, line #11, dwelling #350, family #358.
- 1930 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1714, ED 1, page 3A, line #16, dwelling #39, family #48.
- 1940 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T627-2961, ED 76-2, page 23B, line #73, household #462.
- North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]