1. John Hanshaw (1823-?) m Priscilla - (1816-1904)
2.. Robert William Hansher (c1857-?) m Lucinda Mongold (1857-?)
3... Tinsa Leona Hansher (1900-1972)
+Charles W. Magee (1892-1955)
Tinsa Leona Hansher [ID 12411]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Tinsa Leona Hansher1 [Timsa Hansher2,3,4, Leona Hansher2,5,6].
Born Jan - 1900, Missouri.1 (Jan 28 1899).2,5,6
She married Charles W. Magee.3 Charles, son of Harbard + Lucy Magee, was born Jun - 1892, Kansas.7 (Jun 4 1893).3 Charles was the brother of Claude C. Magee who married Tinsa Leona's sister Letha.2
Charles had been previously married to Mary Katherine Harvey, who had died Sep 12 1916.2
Milford Marion "Mac"/"Miff" Magee, born Nov 3 1918; died Mar - 1974; married Madonna Joy Viers.
Thelma Magee, born Jun 19 1920; died Feb - 1985; married Harry DeForest.
Leona and Charlie were divorced.3 Charlie remarried to Lucille Thornton.2,3 Charles died Jan 20 1955, Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana; buried Jan 24 1955, Roselawn Cemetery, Terre Haute, Indiana.3
She then married Roy Woods3 [Roy Wood5].
Tinsa Leona Hansher died Oct - 1972, Overbrook, Osage County, Kansas; buried Overbrook, Kansas.2,5
Social Security information for Tinsa Leona Hansher: 511-68-4268
- 1900 census, Grand River Township, Daviess County, Missouri; roll T623-852, ED 46, page 2B, line #62, dwelling #34, family #35.
- Contribution from Faye Davis ().
- Faye Davis database: http://www.gencircles.com/users/faydav/1/data/6.
- Posting Nov 20 2002 by Faye Davis () to MODAVIES:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Grand River Township, Daviess County, Missouri; roll T624-779, ED 47, page 36A, line #36, dwelling #16, family #17.
- 1900 census, Topeka Township, Shawnee County, Kansas; roll T623-500, ED 168, page 4B, line #83, dwelling #78, family #78.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]