1. Greene Hinshaw (c1819-<1900) m Cynthia A. - (1830-?)
2.. Mary E. Hinshaw (c1865-?)
+Franklin K. Anderson (1856-?)
Mary E. Hinshaw [ID 12433]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary E. Hinshaw1 [Mary F. Hinshaw2, Mary F. Henshaw3,4,5,6].
Born about 1865, Alabama.1,7 (Jul - 1861).8
She married Franklin K. Anderson, Jul 22 1877, Jackson County, Alabama.3,4,5,6 Franklin was born Oct - 1856, Alabama.8
Mary and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 5 1900), living with the family of her deceased sister Sarah, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:8
Anderson, Frank, head-of-household, age 43, born Oct 1856 in Alabama; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; married 23 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Anderson, Mary F, wife, age 38, born July 1861 in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; married 23 years; no children.
Anderson, James T
, brother, age 41, born Oct 1858 in Alabama; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; widower; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Anderson, Mary JLiving next door in 1900 was the family of James Hinshaw #12431;9 one more house away was the family of Betsy Jane Hinshaw.10
, niece, age 13, born Oct 1886 in Alabama; parents born in Alabama.
- 1870 census, Subdivision Two, Big Coon, Jackson County, Alabama; page 106, line #12, dwelling #541, family #546.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Tennessee.
- "Marriages of Jackson County Alabama 1871-1876 and 1876-1881" (USGenWeb archives).
- Dodd, Jordan R. "Early American Marriages: Alabama, 1800 to 1920". Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999.
- Alabama, Marriage Collection, 1800-1969; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Alabama, Select Marriages, 1816-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1880 census, Township 2 Range 6, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T9-0016, ED 103, page 79A, line #30, dwelling #123, family #123-124.
- 1900 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T623-20, ED 36, page 3A, line #26, dwelling #41, family #41.
- 1900 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T623-20, ED 36, page 3A, line #32, dwelling #42, family #42.
- 1900 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T623-20, ED 36, page 3A, line #40, dwelling #43, family #43.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]