1. William Henshaw (c1817-<1900) m Rosette - (c1817-?)
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1845-?) m Amanda Canada Goodman (1850-?)
3... Helen A. Henshaw (c1878-?)
+Harry J. Atwood (c1876-?)
Helen A. Henshaw [ID 12624]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Helen A. Henshaw1 [Hallie Henshaw2,3, Halla Henshaw4].
Born about 1878, Illinois.1,3,4
In 1895 Hallie graduated from Central City High School, Central City, Merrick County, Nebraska.2
She married Harry J. Atwood.3 Harry was born about 1876, Missouri.3
Langdon W. Atwood, born c1899, Nebraska.
Stanley W. Atwood, born Jun 18 1906, California; died Aug 6 1966, Los Angeles County, California.
Hallie and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 27 1920), 3051 Mountain View Dr., San Gabriel Township, Los Angeles County, California:5
Atwood, Harry J., head-of-household, age 44, born in Missouri; father born in Ohio; mother born in Virginia; owned home; occupation: farmer, dairy farm.
Atwood, Hallie, wife, age 42, born in Illinois; father born in New York; mother born in Pennsylvania.
Atwood, Langdon W., son, age 21, born in Nebraska; father born in Missouri; mother born in Illinois; occupation: driver, dairy.
Atwood, Stanley, son, age 14, born in California; father born in Missouri; mother born in Illinois; attended school.
Henshaw, Stanly S.
, brother-in-law, age 36, born in Illinois; father born in New York; mother born in Pennsylvania; occupation: botler, dairy.
, sister-in-law, age 32, born in Nebraska; parents born in Poland.
Later in 1920 Hallie was living at 2957 Fifth Avenue, Los Angeles, California.2
- 1880 LDS census index, Geneseo, Henry County, Illinois; roll T9-0213, page 300A.
- Central City High School, Alumni Roster, 1886-1919 (1920 Annual); USGenWeb Archives:
- 1920 census, San Gabriel Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T625-118, ED 571, page 19B, line #74, dwelling #513, family #519.
- 1885 state census, Central City, Lone Tree Precinct, Merrick County, Nebraska; page 12, dwelling #116, family #116; USGenWeb Archives.
- 1920 census, San Gabriel Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T625-118, ED 571, page 19B.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]