1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Nathaniel Henshaw (1769-1838) m Mary Redmond (c1770-1814)
3... Harry Henshaw (1792-?) m Minerva Fuller (c1792-?)
4.... Nathan G. Henshaw (1816-1850) m Jane Weatherby (1817-1847)
5..... William J. Henshaw (1844-<1920) m Sarah T. Taylor (c1854-1947)
6...... William Noles Henshaw (1881-?) m Ella M. Hering (c1883-?)
7....... Evelyn Henshaw (1907-1932)
+Ferdinand Hamant (1895-1970)
Evelyn Henshaw [ID 12654]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Evelyn Henshaw1,2 [Evlyn Henshaw3].
Born May 21 1907, Illinois.1,2,3 (c1909).4
She married Ferdinand Hamant, Jan 1 1927.3 Ferdinand, son of August Hamant & Clara Bressler, was born Nov 24 1895, Illinois.4,5,6
Walter W. Hamant, born Feb 20 1929, Illinois; married Doris -- (child: Kathy Jo Hamant).
Evelyn and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 3 1930), living with Ferdinand's parents at 702 North Charles Street, Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois:4
Hamant, August, head-of-household, age 71, born in Illinois; parents born in France; first married at age 33; owned home ($1000 value); radio in home; occupation: miner, coal mine; not a war veteran.
Hamant, Clara, wife, age 63, born in Illinois; parents born in Germany; first married at age 26.
Hamant, Ferdinand, son, age 34, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; first married at age 30; occupation: proprietor, filling station; World War I veteran.
Hamant, Evelyn, daughter-in-law, age 21, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; first married at age 18.
Hamant, Walter, grandson, age 1 year 1 month, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois.
Evelyn Henshaw died Dec 28 1932, Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois.7
Ferdinand died Mar - 1970.3
Social Security information for Ferdinand Hamant: 340-28-6662
- 1910 census, Ward 7, Precinct 2, Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois; ED 98, page 213A, line #22, dwelling #5, family #6.
- 1920 census, Belleville Township, St. Clair County, Illinois; roll T625-403, ED 126, page 13A, line #31, dwelling #308, family #324.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Floyd Shadwick ().
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois; roll T626-555, ED 2, page 3B, line #94, dwelling #75, family #78.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Colin Murphy ().
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]