1. William Hinshaw (1808-1885) m Nancy Reynolds (c1833-1909)
2.. John Grant Henshaw (1874-1958) m Lucy May Frezell (1875-1948)
3... Ray Henegar Henshaw (1901-1970)
Ray Henegar Henshaw [ID 12791]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ray Henegar Henshaw1 [Ray Henneger Henshaw2].
Born Jun 25 1901, Tennessee.3,4,5,6,7,8 (Jun 25 1900).1,2,9
On Sep 7 1918 Ray Henegar Henshaw, age 18, registered for the World War I draft in Springfield, Greene County, Missouri. He declared he was born June 25 1900, and was then residing at 1051 Com., Springfield, a student at O[..unclear..] Bus. College in Springfield. He declared his nearest relative was Mrs. Lucy Henshaw of McKinney, Collin County, Texas. He was recorded as medium height, medium build, blue eyes, brown hair.1
Ray was shown in the 1934 city directory of Visalia, California:10
Henshaw Ray PO bx 253
Ray registered to vote for the general election of Nov 6 1934 in Vinland Precinct, Fresno County, California:11
Henshaw, Ray H, crpntr, 2/158 Kerman ........ Rep
In 1970 Ray was living in Alameda, Alameda County, California.9
Ray Henegar Henshaw died Feb 10 1970, Alameda County, California; age 69 years.2,3,8,9
Photo: Ray Henegar Henshaw gravestone Chowchilla Cemetery
Social Security information for Ray Henegar Henshaw: 556-22-6614
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- 1910 census, Justice District 1, Collin County, Texas; roll T624-1539, ED 1, page 12A, line #10, family #162.
- 1920 census, Springdale Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T625-84, ED 153, page 11A, line #221, dwelling #223, family #130.
- 1930 census, Visalia, Tulare County, California; roll T626-226, ED 80, page 7A, line #20, dwelling #175, family #185.
- 1940 census, Visalia Township, Tulare County, California; roll T627-361, ED 54-82, page 8B, line #51, household #191.
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- California, Voter Registrations, 1900-1968; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]