1. Leroy Fay Hinshaw (1883-1940) m May Vance (1887-1961)
2.. Helen Barbara Hinshaw (1915-1977)
+Frank E. Ehlert (1910-1976)
Helen Barbara Hinshaw [ID 12964]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 29 1915, California.1,2,3,4,5
She married Frank E. Ehlert.1 Frank, son of Frank H. Ehlert & Josephine A. Bernauer, was born Feb 11 1910, Alameda County, California.1,2,3,6
Myrna Adele Ehlert, born Oct 13 1936, Contra Costa County, California.
Frank Leroy Ehlert, born Apr 16 1940, Richmond, Contra Costa County, California; died Nov 17 2012, Vallejo, Solano County, California.
Frank died Apr 30 1976, Napa, Napa County, California.1,2,3
Helen Barbara Hinshaw died Aug 10 1977, Napa, Napa County, California.1,2,3
Social Security information for Helen Barbara Hinshaw: 570-42-1536
Social Security information for Frank E. Ehlert: 559-60-3800
- Ancestry Family Tree data "James Daniels family tree" posted by "jims503".
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T625-89, ED 67, page 17A, line #36, dwelling #320, family #328.
- 1930 census, Richmond, Contra Costa County, California; roll T626-114, ED 64, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]