1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Seth Hinshaw (1787-1865) m Hannah Beeson (1788-1822)
9......... Jabez Hinshaw (1814-1844) m Mary Lamb (1817-1869)
10.......... Elkannah Hinshaw (1840-1900) m Nancy Melinda Ginn (1842-1916)
11........... Mary J. Hinshaw (c1870-?)
+William H. Ice
Mary J. Hinshaw [ID 13017]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary J. Hinshaw1,2,3 [Mary J. Henshaw4].
Born about 1870.3,4
She married William H. Ice2,5,6, Feb 27 18872,5,6 [Feb 17 18874], Delaware County, Indiana2,5,6.
Mary J. died young.7
- Index to Marriage Records of Delaware County 1827-1920; book C-8, pg 573.
- Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1880 census, Van Buren Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T9-0293, ED 17, page 12D, line #9, dwelling #224, family #224.
- Index to Supplemental Record Delaware County Marriage Transcripts, 1882-1911;
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1940; Book W-1, page 195.
- Indiana Marriage Records Index 1845-1920; Ancestry.com; book C8, pg 576.
- Delaware County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records, 1827-1920, A-K,
Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1940; book C-8, pg 573.
- Hinshaw family notes and photos from Marta Flaherty, Peoria, Illinois.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]