1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. William Henshaw (1767-1822) m Jerusha Brace (?-1822)
3... William Henshaw (1796-1884) m Julia Ann Strope (c1804-?)
4.... Isaac Henshaw (c1820-1893) m Nancy Glover (c1823-1893)
5..... Cassius Henshaw (1863-1904)
+Eva Vale (1860-?)
Cassius Henshaw [ID 13075]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born 18631,2,3,4,5 [18626,7], Iowa1,2,3,4,5.
Cassius was shown in the 1885 New Mexico territorial census (Jun 26 1885), Colfax County, New Mexico Territory:4
Henshaw C.W., age 22, born in Iowa; parents born in New York; single; laborer.
He married Eva Vale, about 1899.1,5 Eva was born 1860, Indiana.5
Cassius and Eva were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 19 1900), living in the household of sister Elizabeth in Otter Creek Township, Greenwood County, Kansas:5
Henshaw, C., head-of-household, age 36, born 1863 in Iowa; father born in New York; mother born in Kentucky; married 1 year; occupation: farm laborer.
Henshaw, Eva, wife, age 40, born 1860 in Indiana; parents' birthplaces unknown; married 1 year; no children.
Cassius Henshaw died 1904, Severy, Greenwood County, Kansas; buried Twin Grove Cemetery, Severy, Greenwood County, Kansas.1,6,7
Photo: Cassius Henshaw gravestone Twin Grove Cemetery
- Contribution from IVP ().
- 1870 census, Independence Township, Appanoose County, Iowa; page 442A-B, line #37, dwelling #153, family #153.
- 1880 census, Union Center Township, Elk County, Kansas; roll T9-380, ED 86, page 362D, line #35, dwelling #123, family #123.
- 1885 New Mexico territorial census, Colfax County, New Mexico Territory; ED 6, page 43, line #8.
- 1900 census, Otter Creek Township, Greenwood County, Kansas; roll T623-481, ED 56, page 9A, line #32, dwelling #149, family #149.
- Gravestone photo courtesy of Judy Mayfield ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]