1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-?)
9......... Uriah Solomon Hinshaw (1822-1888) m Sarah Pickard (1820-1891)
10.......... Isaac Hinshaw (1854-1937) m Esther Hodgin (1861-1931)
11........... Alfred M. Hinshaw (1902-1971)
+Esther Brewer (?-<1971)
Alfred M. Hinshaw [ID 13107]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born May 7 1902, North Carolina.1,2,3,4
He married Esther Brewer.5
Esther died before Feb 11 1971.6
In 1971 Alfred was living in/near Randolph County, North Carolina.6
Alfred M. Hinshaw died Feb 11 1971, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 68.4,6
Social Security information for Alfred M. Hinshaw: 243-44-7695
- 1910 census, Liberty Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 88, page 176A, line #29, dwelling #351, family #351.
- 1920 census, Liberty Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 108, page 22B, line #51, dwelling #429, family #431.
- 1930 census, Liberty Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 19, page 8A, line #1, dwelling #135, family #139.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Family group sheets contributed by Nolan K. Moran ()
- North Carolina Deaths, 1970-74; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]