1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Mary Marshill (1773-1806)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1795-?)
9......... Uriah Solomon Hinshaw (1822-1888) m Sarah Pickard (1820-1891)
10.......... Isaac Hinshaw (1854-1937) m Esther Hodgin (1861-1931)
11........... William Claudius Hinshaw (1884-1934) m Ila Etta McMasters (1890-1987)
12............ Mary Louise Hinshaw (1919-1993)
Mary Louise Hinshaw [ID 13117]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 2 19191,2,3,4 [Oct 5 19195], Chatham County, North Carolina1,2,3,4.
Mary Louise Hinshaw died Nov 12 1993, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 74.4,5
Social Security information for Mary Louise Hinshaw: 238-12-8207
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Siler City, Matthews Township, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll T625-1289, ED 15, page 15B, line #52, dwelling #48, family #54.
- 1930 census, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll T626-1681, ED 19, page 8A, line #3, dwelling #146, family #153.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:55 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]