1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... William Hinshaw (1715-1803) m Mary Courtney
7....... John Hinshaw (1755-?) m Mary Martin (1763-?)
8........ George Hinshaw (1786-<1850) m Anna Goldin (c1797-c1880)
9......... Golden Hinshaw (c1829-1880) m Margaret Elizabeth Trogden (c1830-1917)
10.......... John Looney Hinshaw (1865-1953) m Mollie Ballenger (1875-1951)
11........... Franklin Hinshaw (1916-1956)
Franklin Hinshaw [ID 13382]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Franklin Hinshaw1,2 [Frank Hinshaw3,4,5].
Born Jan 22 1916, Tennessee.1,2,3,5
Frank never married.4
Franklin Hinshaw died Dec 1 1956, Davidson County, Tennessee; age 40.1,4,5
Frank's gravestone is engraved with:1
CPL 394 Infantry Regmt
WWII BSM & OLC-PH
- Contribution from Joy Bliss Gerber citing: gravestone.
- 1920 census, 3rd Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; roll T625-1741, ED 59, page 3A, line #27, dwelling #53, family #53.
- 1930 census, 3rd Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; ED 6, page 176, line #24, dwelling #135, family #136.
- Shelby County, Tennessee, Register of Deeds; Archives:
- "Grainger County, Tennessee Cemetery Records, Vol. II, South of Clinch Mountain",
compiled 1985 by Clarence McGinnis & Stella Grace McGinnis, Morristown, TN,
in the Tennessee State Library/Archives. Contributed by Robert Worley.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]