1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... William Hinshaw (1715-1803) m Mary Courtney
7....... John Hinshaw (1755-?) m Mary Martin (1763-?)
8........ John Hinshaw (1792-?) m Patsey Booths (1791-c1850)
9......... George Henshaw (1828-?) m Mary Ann Fennell (1839-?)
10.......... William Luther Henshaw (1875-1956)
+Dora Martin (1882-?)
11........... Langford William Henshaw (1903-1973) 1,2
William Luther Henshaw [ID 13437]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
William Luther Henshaw3,4 [Luther Henshaw1, Luther Hinshaw5,6, William Luke Henshaw2].
Born Oct 20 18753 [about 18735, 18764,6], Tennessee3.
He married Dora Martin, about 1898.1,2,6 Dora was born 1882, Tennessee.6
Luther and Dora were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 5 1900), Grainger County, Tennessee:6
Hinshaw, Luther, head-of-household, age 24, born 1876 in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; married 2 years; farmer.
Hinshaw, Dora, wife, age 18, born 1882 in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; married 2 years.
Living two houses away in 1900 was brother Sam.7
Luther and Dora apparently divorced.3
Luther was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), living in the household of sister Addie, 1667 Mabry St., Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee:4
Henshaw, William L., brother-in-law, age 53, born in Tennessee; father born in Tennessee; mother born in North Carolina; single; occupation: finisher, furniture factory; not a war veteran.
Living two houses away in 1930 was the family of brother James Oscar.8
William Luther Henshaw died Jul 12 1956, Knoxville General Hospital, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee; age 80.3
Photo: William Luther Henshaw death certificate Knox County, Tennessee
- Langford William Henshaw delayed birth certificate.
- Langford William Henshaw death certificate.
- Tennessee, Death Records, 1908-1958; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 12th Ward, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee; roll T626-2258, ED 29, page 14A, line #7, dwelling #275, family #300.
- 1880 census, 7th Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; roll T9-1257, ED 98, page 456C, line #17, dwelling #248, family #259.
- 1900 census, Civil District 7, Grainger County, Tennessee; ED 22, page 79A, line #6, dwelling #65, family #68.
- 1900 census, Civil District 7, Grainger County, Tennessee; ED 22, page 79A, line #12, dwelling #67, family #70.
- 1930 census, 12th Ward, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee; roll T626-2258, ED 29, page 14A, line #16, dwelling #277, family #302.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]