1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Benjamin Hinshaw (1803-1840) m Mary E. Larrence (1800-1851)
9......... Iram Hinshaw (1837-1889) m Hannah Alexander (1853-1929)
10.......... Mertie M. Hinshaw (1880-1943)
Mertie M. Hinshaw [ID 13477]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mertie M. Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5 [Myrtle Hinshaw6, Mertie M. VanCarnap7].
Born Apr - 18801 [May - 18802,7, Jan 1 18823,4,5, about 18838], California1.
Mertie was shown in the 1910 census (Apr 29 1910), living/staying in a lodging/boarding house in Oakland, Alameda County, California:2
Hinshaw, Mertie, lodger, age 29, born in California; parents born in Pennsylvania; single; occupation: milliner, private.
Mertie was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 7 1920), Agnews State Hospital for the Insane, Santa Clara County, California:8
Hinshaw, Mertie, patient, age 37, born in California; parents born in U.S.; single; occupation: none.
Mertie was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 15 1930), Agnews State Hospital for the Insane, Santa Clara County, California:6
Hinshaw, Myrtle, inmate, born in U.S.; parents born in U.S.; occupation: none.
Mertie M. Hinshaw died Dec 9 1943, Santa Clara County, California; age 61.3,4,5 Apparently unmarried.
- 1880 census, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California; roll T9-0084, ED 122, page 38A, line #6, dwelling #2, family #2.
- 1910 census, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T624-70, ED 117, page 147A, line #38.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- 1930 census, Santa Clara Township, Santa Clara County, California; roll T626-219, ED 109, page 19B, line #87.
- 1900 census, Los Gatos, Redwood Township, Santa Clara County, California; roll T623-110, ED 57, page 9A, line #17, dwelling #219, family #219.
- 1920 census, Agnew Precinct, Santa Clara County, California; roll T625-147, ED 194, page 4B, line #82.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]