1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796)
7....... Benjamin Hinshaw (1738-1840) m Elisabeth Hinshaw (1750-1823)
8........ Jacob A. Hinshaw (1778-1826) m Phebe Allen (1789-1869)
9......... Thomas J. Hinshaw (1822-1896) m Sarah Mills (1826-1904)
10.......... Alva P. Hinshaw (1863-1949) m Cora May Kulp (1873-1922)
11........... Lee Wayne Hinshaw (1899-1992)
+Mildred Roloson (1904-1986)
12............ Harold Lee Hinshaw (1926-1992) 1,2
+Venus B. - (1905-1987)
Lee Wayne Hinshaw [ID 13510]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 7 1899, Kansas.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
He married Mildred Roloson, Apr 27 1924.1,11 Mildred was born 1904, Kansas.1,2,8,10,12
Lee and Mildred were shown in the 1925 Kansas state census, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas:8
Henshaw, Lee W, head-of-household, age 25, born in Kansas; rented home; occupation: grocery, grocery.
Hinshaw, Mildred, wife, age 20, born in Kansas; occupation: housewife.
Living next door in 1925 was the family of brother Ren.13
Lee and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Oak St., Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas:1
Hinshaw, Lee, head-of-household, age 30, born in Kansas; father born in Indiana; mother born in Kentucky; first married at age 25; owned home ($4500 value); radio in home; occupation: retail merchant, grocery store.
Hinshaw, Mildred, wife, age 25, born in Kansas; father born in Ohio; mother born in Kansas; first married at age 19.
Mildred died 1986, buried Wakeeny Cemetery, WaKeeney, Trego County, Kansas.2,10,12
He then married Venus B. -.12 Venus was born Jul 28 1905.2,3,9,10,12
Venus died Jun 23 1987, buried Wakeeny Cemetery, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas.2,3,9,10,12
In 1992 Lee was still living in/near WaKeeney, Trego County, Kansas.3
Lee Wayne Hinshaw died Dec 2 19923,9,10,12 [Dec 1 19922]; buried Wakeeny Cemetery, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas3,9,10,12.
Photo: Lee Wayne & Venus B. Hinshaw gravestone Wakeeney City Cemetery
Photo: Mildred Roloson gravestone Wakeeney City Cemetery
Social Security information for Lee Wayne Hinshaw: 515-26-9677
Social Security information for Venus B. -: 514-34-3308
- 1930 census, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas; roll T626-725, ED 8, page 4A, line #30, dwelling #80, family #80.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Wakeeney Township, Trego County, Kansas; roll T623-502, ED 187, page 7B, line #68, dwelling #176, family #176.
- 1905 Kansas state census, Wakeeney Township, Trego County, Kansas; roll KS1905-165, page 4, line #1, family #34.
- 1910 census, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas; roll T624-458, ED 227, page 197B, line #75, dwelling #160, family #172.
- 1920 census, Wakeeney, Wakeeney Township, Trego County, Kansas; roll T625-552, ED 240, page 1B, line #67, dwelling #18, family #19.
- 1925 Kansas state census, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas; roll KS1925-160, page 14, line #25, family #119.
- Contribution from Lawrence Hinshaw, citing: gravestone.
- Trego County, Kansas cemeteries; USGenWeb Archives:
- Contribution from Larry Hinshaw citing: Wakeeney town records.
- Contribution from Larry Hinshaw citing: gravestone.
- 1925 Kansas state census, Wakeeney, Trego County, Kansas; roll KS1925-160, page 14, line #27, family #120.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]