1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... Nicholas Hancher (c1768-1846) m Mary - (c1768-?)
4.... William Hancher (1788-1857)
+Mary Howe (1802-?)
5..... N.W. Hancher 1
5..... Archibald Perry Hancher (c1820-1882) 1
5..... W. N. Hancher 1
5..... Frances Hancher 1,2
5..... James Wilson Hancher (1825-1876) 1
5..... Mary Hancher (1830-1902) 1,3
5..... Susanna Hancher (c1833-?) 1
5..... John W. Hancher (1837-1920) 4
5..... Newton William Hancher (1843-?) 1,5
William Hancher [ID 13517]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul 27 1788.3,6,7
He married Mary Howe, May 18 1819, Frederick County, Virginia.1,3,5,8 Mary was born 18023 [about 18005].
William and family were shown in the 1820 census, Pugh Township, Frederick County, Virginia:9
William Hanshaw household:
1 white male under age 10.
1 white male age 16-26 [William].
1 white female age 10-16 [Mary].
William Hancher died 1857.3
See also: John W. Hancher #16891 who was possibly an additional child of this family.10
- Contribution from Robin Stacer ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Robin Stacer ().
- John W. Hancher marriage license.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Michael Swigart ().
- Posting Jul 28 2005 by Marcia McClure () to the Henshaw message board:
- Nicholas Hancher family bible birth records.
- Virginia Marriages, 1740-1850; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1820 census, Pugh Township, Frederick County, Virginia; roll M33-138, page 8.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:56 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]