1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... Jesse Hinshaw (1770-1846) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (1780-1823)
8........ Ira Hinshaw (1812-1892) m Priscilla Pike (1812-1855)
9......... Moses Ephraim Hinshaw (1844-1922) m Lovie Vestal (1850-1933)
10.......... Ada Hinshaw (1874-?)
Ada Hinshaw [ID 13665]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ada Hinshaw1 [Adda M. Henshaw2, Addie Hinshaw3].
Born Jan - 1874, Indiana.1,2,3
She married Michael Stuart4,5 [Michael Stewart3], Aug 18 19004,5, Hamilton County, Indiana4,5.
Maurice Stewart, born c1904, Indiana.
Myron Stewart, born c1907, Indiana.
Ada and family were shown in the 1910 census (May 6 1910), Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana:3
Stewart, Michael, head-of-household, age 36, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first marriage, married 9 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (free).
Stewart, Addie, wife, age 36, born in Indiana; parents born in North Carolina; first marriage, married 9 years; 2 children, 2 living.
Stewart, Maurice, son, age 6, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana.
Stewart, Myron, son, age 3, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Indiana.
Living three houses away in 1910 were Ada's parents.6
- 1880 census, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; ED 36, page 354C, line #1, dwelling #442, family #446.
- 1900 census, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; ED 78, page 24A, line #38, dwelling #210, family #211.
- 1910 census, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 91, page 12A, line #36, dwelling #181, family #184.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 10, page 576).
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book C-5, page 2).
- 1910 census, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 91, page 12A, line #44, dwelling #184, family #187.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]