Frances Elizabeth Hinshaw
1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ John Hinshaw (1783-1855) m Margaret Ann Ratcliff (1790-1860)
9......... Timothy Hinshaw (1814-1881) m Sarah Jane Wright (1821-1889)
10.......... John Calvin Hinshaw (1844-1891) m Mary Elizabeth Ozbun (1858-?)
11........... Mitchell Armenius Hinshaw (1886-1961) m Maude B. - (c1891-)
12............ Frances Elizabeth Hinshaw (1911-)
+James Earl Bales (1908-1998)
Frances Elizabeth Hinshaw [ID 13839]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 20 1911, Randolph County, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5
She married James Earl Bales1 [Earl Bales6], Oct 3 19311, Randolph County, Indiana1. James, son of James A. + Malissa Bales, was born Mar 20 1908, Butler County, Kansas.1,6,7,8
Jim Bales; (email: ).
James died Nov 23 1998, buried Fountain Park Cemetery, south Main Street, Winchester, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana.1,6
Social Security information for James Earl Bales: 310-12-8264
- Contribution from Jim Bales.
- U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1994; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Mary Joanne Norton-Canaan ().
- 1920 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 159, page 15A, line #27, dwelling #412, family #413.
- 1930 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 17, page 2B, line #57, dwelling #42, family #42.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, West River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 167, page 6B, line #69, dwelling #142, family #142.
- 1930 census, West River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 23, page 10A, line #31, dwelling #231, family #238.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]