1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Joseph Hinshaw (1791-1867) m Sarah Ratcliff (1797-1878)
9......... Levi Hinshaw (c1824-1887) m Martha A. Hodgson (1832-1920)
10.......... Nancy M. Hinshaw (1854-1931)
Nancy M. Hinshaw [ID 13952]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jul - 1854, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Nancy M. Hinshaw died 1931, buried Riverside Cemetery, Huntington County, Indiana.1,2
Apparently Nancy never married.3,4,5,6,7,8
Photo: Nancy M. Hinshaw gravestone Riverside Cemetery
- Riverside Cemetery burials; Interment.net:
- 1860 census, Antioch P.O., Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll M653-267, page 86, line #27, dwelling #564, family #580.
- 1870 census, Antioch P.O., Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll M593-325, page 23, line #16, dwelling #5, family #5.
- 1880 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T9-0285, ED 203, page 672B-673C, line #49, dwelling #115, family #121.
- 1900 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T623-378, ED 75, page 11A, line #17, dwelling #247, family #249.
- 1910 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T624-356, ED 83, page 14A, line #20, dwelling #333, family #336.
- 1920 census, Dallas Township, Huntington County, Indiana; roll T625-436, ED 103, page 1A, line #3, dwelling #2, family #2.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]