1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Palmer
2.. Samuel Henshaw (1797-1883) m Elizabeth Coppin (1801-1890)
3... Samuel Wesley Henshaw (1828-1903) m Lydia Campbell (1834-1911)
4.... John Wesley Henshaw (1863-1950) m Paulina R. "Lena" Lohr (1872-1938)
5..... Kenneth Edward Henshaw (1910-1993)
+Bernice MacNeil (1909-1987)
6...... Parmer Keith Henshaw (1932-2015) 1,2,3
6...... Bonnie Henshaw 1,3
6...... Aldean Nora Henshaw (c1935-) 1,2,3
6...... J. D. "Jack" Henshaw (1936-2000) 1,2,3
Kenneth Edward Henshaw [ID 14003]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Mar 29 1910, Michigan.2,3,4,5,6,7,8
He married Bernice MacNeil1 [Berniece MacNeil7,8, Bernice McNiel3]. Bernice was born Oct 19 1909, Michigan.2,7,8
Kenneth and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 3 1940), living with his father in Elk Township, Sanilac County, Michigan:2
, head-of-household, age 76, born in Michigan; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; widower; owned farm ($600 value); occupation: operator, farm.
Henshaw, Kenneth Edward, son, age 30, born in Michigan; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; occupation: laborer, pressed metal factory; worked 44 weeks in 1939; $880 wages in 1939.
Henshaw, Berniece, daughter-in-law, age 30, born in Michigan; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
Henshaw, Parmer Keith
, grand-child, age 7, born in Michigan; completed 2nd grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; attended school.
Henshaw, Aldeen Nora
, grand-child, age 5, born in Michigan; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
Bernice died Aug 25 1987, Elk, Sanilac County, Michigan.7,8
In 1993 Kenneth was living at 3190 Bennett Rd., Sandusky, Sanilac County, Michigan.7,8,9
Kenneth Edward Henshaw died Oct 16 1993, Yale, St. Clair County, Michigan.7,8
Social Security information for Kenneth Edward Henshaw: 369-09-9557
Social Security information for Bernice MacNeil: 377-26-9514
- Obituary of J. D. "Jack" Henshaw.
- 1940 census, Elk Township, Sanilac County, Michigan; roll T627-1818, ED 76-12, page 1A, line #19, household #7.
- "The Lohrs", 1969, by Mary Lou Williams; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, Elk Township, Sanilac County, Michigan; roll T624-674, ED 136, page 112B, line #53, dwelling #283, family #287.
- 1920 census, Elk Township, Sanilac County, Michigan; roll T625-796, ED 145, page 6B, line #76, dwelling #36, family #36.
- 1930 census, Elk Township, Sanilac County, Michigan; roll T626-1028, ED 12, page 1B, line #79, dwelling #15, family #15.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1994 Phone and Address Directory; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]