1. William Hincher (1801-<1880) m Charlotte Carroll (1808-1905)
2.. Michael E. Hincher (1837-?) m Elizabeth L. Adams (c1837-?)
3... James Richard Hincher (1858-1951) m Sarah J. Brown (1878-1941)
4.... Claude Hampton Hincher (1919-1987)
Claude Hampton Hincher [ID 14046]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Claude Hampton Hincher1,2,3,4 [Claud Hinchey5].
Born Feb 28 1919, Wilkes County, North Carolina.1,3,5 (Feb 28 1918).2,4
On Apr 15 1942 Claude H. Hincher, born 1919 in North Carolina, enlisted at Fort Bragg, North Carolina as a private in the U.S. Army. He declared he had a grammar school education, and was single, without dependents. He was recorded as 68" tall, 127 lbs.6
Claude Hampton Hincher died Sep 4 1987, North Wilkesboro, Wilkes County, North Carolina; age 68.3,4
Social Security information for Claude Hampton Hincher: 241-07-6605
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Mulberry Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll T626-1728, ED 15, page 7B, line #63, dwelling #124, family #124.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Mulberry Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina; roll T625-1329, ED 176, page 6B, line #84, dwelling #112, family #112.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]