1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. John Jackson Hanshaw (1832-1913) m Mary Druzilla Arthurs (1850-1936)
3... Pizariah Napoleon Hanshaw (1870-1942) m Lela Helen Grose (1887-1932)
4.... Hettie A. Hanshaw (1910-2001)
+Lemon Ule Brown (1910-1970)
Hettie A. Hanshaw [ID 14202]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 31 1910, West Virginia.1,2
She married Lemon Ule Brown.3,4,5 Lemon, son of Ira E. + Nancy Brown, was born May 26 1910, West Virginia.6,7,8 Lemon was the brother of Ledger L. Brown, who married Hattie's sister Mary Retta.
Charles Ule Brown, born Mar 12 1938; died Sep 26 1939, buried Belcher Cemetery.
Lemon died Apr 27 1970, buried Belcher Cemetery, near Ovapa, Clay County, West Virginia.7,8
In 1999-2001 Hettie was living in Ovapa, Clay County, West Virginia.4,8
Hettie A. Hanshaw died Apr 12 2001.8
Social Security information for Hettie A. Hanshaw: 236-86-9724
Social Security information for Lemon Ule Brown: 234-16-2399
- 1920 census, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 28, page 15B-16A, line #97, dwelling #255, family #257.
- 1930 census, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T626-2350, ED 4, page 12B-13A, line #94, dwelling #220, family #220.
- Contribution from (private) Hanshaw.
- Obituary of Mary Retta (Hanshaw) Brown.
- Obituary of Pizariah Napoleon Hanshaw.
- 1920 census, Henry District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 28, page 15A, line #42, dwelling #246, family #248.
- Clay County, West Virginia burials; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]