1. Joseph Henshaw (c1830-?) m Jane - (c1832-?)
2.. John Henshaw (c1852-<1900) m Ora Stephens (1858-?)
3... Charles O. Henshaw (1878-?) m Anna A. Buchert (1873-?)
4.... Frank O. Hinshaw (1900-)
+Selma - (c1899-)
Frank O. Hinshaw [ID 14219]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Feb - 1900, Nebraska.1,2,3,4
He married Selma -, about 1924.4 Selma was born about 1899, Iowa.4
Frank and Selma were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 16 1930), Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska:4
Hinshaw, Frank O., head-of-household, age 48, born in Nebraska; father born in Kansas; mother born in Minnesota; first married at age 24; owned home ($4000 value); radio in home; occupation: conductor, O St Ry Co; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Selma, wife, age 31, born in Iowa; parents born in Norway; first married at age 25.
- 1900 census, Nebraska City, Otoe County, Nebraska; ED 108, page 100A (sheet 7A), line #6, dwelling #136, family #144.
- 1910 census, Nebraska City, Otoe County, Nebraska; ED 132, page 86A (sheet 8A), line #5, dwelling #157, family #173.
- 1920 census, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T625-989, ED 117, page 9A, line #41, dwelling #183, family #189.
- 1930 census, 11th Ward, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska; roll T626-1278, ED 125, page 57A, line #12, dwelling #616, family #616.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]