1. George Henshaw (c1799-1880) m Ann Wheeler (c1798-?)
2.. Morgan Henshaw (1834-1917) m Janet McGill (1839-1926)
3... George H. Henshaw (1869-1943) m Ellen Ramsey "Nellie" Hood (1875-1956)
4.... Glenn Lyn Henshaw (1896-1974) m Christie Cox (1897-1973)
5..... Stuart E. Henshaw (1925-)
6...... Dane E. Henshaw (1951-) 1
6...... Dawn Henshaw 1
6...... Timothy Craig Henshaw (1953-2012) 1
+Arlis Winterstein (1935-)
Stuart E. Henshaw [ID 14384]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Dec 27 1925, Oregon.2,3,4
He married Lila Wilson5 [Lela Wilson1], Feb 2 19495, Multnomah County, Oregon5.
Stuart and Lela were shown in the 1956 city directory of Corvallis, Benton County, Oregon:6
Henshaw Stuart (Lela) roofer Valley Stge r RD 1 box 283
Stuart and Lela were shown in the 1960 city directory of Corvallis, Benton County, Oregon:6
Henshaw Stuart E (Lela M) r RD 1 Box 283
Stuart and Lela were apparently divorced. Lela remarried to Gene Smith.1
He then married Arlis Winterstein5 [Ardie Winterstein1], Oct 15 19655, Marion County, Oregon5. Arlis was born Dec 3 1935.2
- Obituary of Timothy Craig Henshaw.
- U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Tangent Precinct, Linn County, Oregon; roll T626-1947, ED 60, page 5A, line #33, dwelling #81, family #81.
- 1940 census, Tangent Precinct, Linn County, Oregon; roll T627-3371, ED 22-63, page 9A, line #35, household #184.
- Oregon, Marriage Indexes, 1906-2008; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 (Beta); http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]