1. William Henshaw (c1773-?) m Nancy Mitchell (c1778-?)
2.. William Henshaw, Jr. (c1809-<1855) m Belinda House (1819->1900)
3... Robert Samuel Henshaw (1842-1921) m Pamily Virginia Weakley (1846-1934)
4.... Robert T. Henshaw (1876-1920)
Robert T. Henshaw [ID 14457]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr 21 1876, Virginia.1,2,3,4 (Apr - 1877).5 (c1881).6
Robert T. Henshaw died Mar 23 1920, buried Lot 19 Section 18, Ridge Park Cemetery, Marshall, Saline County, Missouri.3,4
- 1880 census, Robertson District, Madison County, Virginia; roll T9-1377, ED 108, page 373B, line #17, dwelling #77, family #86.
- 1910 census, Burton, Chariton Township, Howard County, Missouri; roll T624-784, ED 79, page 3B, line #71, dwelling #51, family #52-53.
- Saline County, Missouri: Ridge Park Cemetery Records; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Glasgow, Chariton Township, Howard County, Missouri; roll T623-859, ED 62, page 2A, line #2, dwelling #22, family #23.
- 1920 census, 3rd Ward, Marshall, Marshall Township, Saline County, Missouri; roll T625-962, ED 203, page 4B, line #34, dwelling #124, family #130.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]