1. James Henshaw (c1808-<1900) m Lydia A. Pease (1808-1872)
2.. Andrew Jackson Henshaw (c1834-1862) m Julia Whitaker (c1837-1918)
3... Ada Elizabeth Henshaw (1861-1939)
+Isom D. Wells (c1857-1930)
Ada Elizabeth Henshaw [ID 14483]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Ada Elizabeth Henshaw1,2 [Ada Shaw3, Adia E. Henshaw4].
Born Feb 25 1861, Wisconsin.1,2,4 (Illinois).3
She married Isom D. Wells5 [Ison D. Wells6, Isham Wells4], Oct 15 18795, Edwards County, Illinois5. Isom was born about 1857, Kentucky.4
Ada was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 15 1880), Salem, Edwards County, Illinois:4
Wells, Isham, head-of-household, age 23, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; farmer; cannot read or write.
Wells, Adia E., wife, age 18, born in Wisconsin; parents born in New York; keeping house.
Living next door in 1880 was Ada's mother and her second husband.7
Isom died May 14 1930, Bone Gap, Edwards County, Illinois.6
She then married James Campbell.1
Ada Elizabeth Henshaw died Feb 10 1939, Bone Gap, Edwards County, Illinois; age 77.1
- Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Sue ().
- 1870 census, Salem P.O., Salem Precinct, Edwards County, Illinois; roll M593-219, page 345, line #7, dwelling #113, family #113.
- 1880 census, Salem, Edwards County, Illinois; roll T9-0204, ED 9, page 466B, line #16, dwelling #155, family #157.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book D, page 70):
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
- 1880 census, Salem, Edwards County, Illinois; roll T9-0204, ED 9, page 466B, line #13, dwelling #154, family #156.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]